Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Joyful Numerology

Sorry to have been away so long. Was in Georgia a few weeks leading All Games, and then in Detroit.

But mainly what has kept me busy has been the construction of a new Website, one that comes out of a conception, which integrates, or mixes, business [internet marketing] technique with spiritual purpose. I've started a study program, which I hope to see grow.

It began with a book I wrote a couple of years ago, "Numerology for Soul Awakening".

A fair number of these 47 page handbooks sold through my site at Lulu.com. Then, in August, I had the idea of offering the book free, putting the word out in various message boards, forums, and free advertising venues. Well, in two months 186 people signed up for the book.

I followed up with nine newsletters expanding on the original text adding fine points to each of the book's sections. I realized, then, that I was making a new book.

At that point, inspiration prompted me to ask a programmer friend to make software for me that calculates the name and numbers and creates a chart ready for interpretation.

Then, I created a template to use with the chart, which contains important explanations of each of the features of the chart, leaving room for insertion of interpretive remarks by the numerologist.

In the end, I saw, I had a whole package that could be turned into a full blown teaching course to people wishing to master this very insightful tool for understanding a person's real and unique purpose for personal growth and happiness.

So, I gave my system a name: Joyful Numerology, and then built a Website from which to market it.

This entire prelude is just to ask you to take a peek at the site. Maybe you will have some ideas of how I might improve up on it. Maybe you could offer me suggestions regarding the marketing aspect.

Maybe you will want to sign up for the book and course!! Who knows?

I am now writing a numerology column for one magazine in India - this is a non-internet magazine. And am scheduled to write a lengthy article for an online magazine. This will garner me some recognition in the field. So, I think I'm heading in the right direction.

Maybe, in your kind moments, you would examine my site and offer me a suggestion or two?
http://joyfulnumerology.com

Thanks for taking the time to examine my proposal.

With warm regards,
Vitae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home