Sunday, July 24, 2005

50 People Have Signed Up! Do I Hear 100?

In just eight days, fifty people have taken me up on my free offer. Presumably they are all now reading my book, "Numerology For Soul Awakening," hopefully understanding the concepts I've written.

I will be sending all subscribers a monthly newsletter beginning in August. Each month will be devoted to discussing the finer points of interpreting charts, covering the nine main sections of the book one month at a time.

Also, I'll be showing how to make use of this tool in studying compatibility between couples.

There will be space for questions and answers. Already, two subscribers have written me with questions.

Numerology work will be a major focus for me in the coming year. A few hours spent on this work, here and there during the week, will be a welcomed break from moving my fiction forward.

Naturally, I'm excited. I feel energized. This is a good way for an old guy to stay productive.

If you wish to join in, the form to fill out is in the column to the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home